2. Nash DE Sr. Battle of Okinawa: III MEF Staff Ride Battle Book. Quantico, VA: History Division of the U.S. Marine Corps; 2015. https://www.usmcu.edu/Portals/218/Okinawa%20Staff%20Ride%20Pub%20Proof%205%20for%20Web.pdf?ver=2018-10-30-091114-553.
3. Bould E. Dementia-Friendly Media and Broadcast Guide. UK Alzheimer’s Society website. https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/sites/default/files/2018-09/Dementia%20Friendly%20Media%20and%20Broadcast%20Guide.pdf 2018.
4. Peace for our time. Wikipedia website. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_for_our_time.
5. France D. How to Survive a Plague: The Story of how Activists and Scientists Tamed AIDS. New York, NY: Vintage Press; 2017.
6. Aizenman N. How to demand a medical breakthrough: lessons from the AIDS fight. NPR website. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/02/09/689924838/how-to-demand-a-medical-breakthrough-lessons-from-the-aids-fight. Published February 9, 2019. Accessed September 16, 2020.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives policy where it is permissible to download and share the work provided it is properly cited. The work cannot be changed in any way or used commercially without permission from the author.