2. Nash DE Sr. Battle of Okinawa: III MEF Staff Ride Battle Book. Quantico, VA: History Division of the U.S. Marine Corps; 2015. https://www.usmcu.edu/Portals/218/Okinawa%20Staff%20Ride%20Pub%20Proof%205%20for%20Web.pdf?ver=2018-10-30-091114-553.
3. Bould E. Dementia-Friendly Media and Broadcast Guide. UK Alzheimer’s Society website. https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/sites/default/files/2018-09/Dementia%20Friendly%20Media%20and%20Broadcast%20Guide.pdf 2018.
4. Peace for our time. Wikipedia website. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_for_our_time.
5. France D. How to Survive a Plague: The Story of how Activists and Scientists Tamed AIDS. New York, NY: Vintage Press; 2017.
6. Aizenman N. How to demand a medical breakthrough: lessons from the AIDS fight. NPR website. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/02/09/689924838/how-to-demand-a-medical-breakthrough-lessons-from-the-aids-fight. Published February 9, 2019. Accessed September 16, 2020.